FinFan’s partner in Vietnam – Zalo Pay has a special promotion program for the remittance receivers in Vietnam named “Receiving remittances to win a mace of gold” only in August and September 2023.
- Duration of promotion program: from August 18th to September 30th
- Program information:
- Program’s participants: All the remittance receivers through ZaloPay from the using FinFan’s international partner Remitly senders.
- Program’s prize structure:
All the receivers will get vouchers from ZaloPay. These vouchers can be used to pay for services on ZaloPay such as booking airline tickets, long-distance passenger car tickets, hotels, paying bills, and recharging phones.
The luckiest receiver who has the fastest transaction with a transaction code ending number “99” will win the best value prize - a mace of 9999 PNJ gold.
- 3 steps to win a mace of gold from ZaloPay:
- Step 1: Senders set up remittance orders on FinFan partner’s Remitly. If sender doesn’t have Remitly’s account, let’s see it on “The instructions for transferring money from Remitly to the e-wallets in Vietnam” page.
- Step 2: Senders choose the method of receiving money as E-wallet and then tick the choice ZaloPay e-wallet. After that, senders fill in the correct phone number and ZaloPay wallet information of the recipients).
- Step 3: The recipient receives the money successfully and completes the program: "Receiving remittances to win a mace of gold" of ZaloPay. Especially, ZaloPay will award the most valuable prize, a gold mace, to the luckiest receiver who has the fastest transaction with a transaction code ending number “99”.
- Notice of the program from ZaloPay
- Each receiver will receive only one voucher during the promotion program period.
- If a customer has the same ending number of transaction codes “99”, then the customer who completes the remittance first will be awarded.
- The vouchers will be transferred directly to the receivers’ ZaloPay wallets.
- The program may end earlier than expected when the promotional budget runs out.
- Promotional gifts may be suspended or stopped if the system detects signs of fraud and speculation from the receivers.
- In case Zion suspects or detects that a customer shows signs of fraud, forgery, speculation, or profiteering for promotion, Zion (ZaloPay management company) has the right not to offer promotions to receivers.
- If there is a dispute of interest, ZaloPay's decision is final.
- ZaloPay supports resolving complaints within 3 days from the end of the program.
- Services provided and transaction processing by ZaloPay.